The Mode Converter Module (MOC) allows the user to enter with signals of different types of sensors and adjust the output to the signal used by the controller. This adaptation of signals also has the ability to adapt between input and output levels, from TTL to HTL or vice versa and separating them galvanically.
The signal types accepted by the input are: quadrature, pulse and direction, and Up/Down.In turn, the output can be configured in any of three modes that input accepts. In this way, and by the setting of the dipswitch configuration, you can generate all possible combinations of input/output according to the user's needs, adapting any type of sensor to the controller.
Also, the MOC allows change of levels, outputs multiplication and signal regeneration when the wire length is too extensive.
- Adaptable input to any type of sensor with pulse output.
- Optical isolation between inputs and outputs.
- Push-pull outputs with short circuit protection.
- HTL output power range with reverse polarity protection.
- Pluggable terminal blocks.