Given the experience of our engineers we can implement all phases of a project of industrial automation from basic engineering to the construction of panels or electronic tailor equipment, in turnkey projects or as provision of professional services.
In addition, for ensure the timeliness and quality of service, we deliver to our customers full access to the project documents repository. With this the customer can obtain in real-time all the documentation generated in each phase of the project (planning, meeting minutes, sources code, drawings, etc.).
- Management and implementation of industrial automation works.
- Development and maintenance of Control Systems.
- Basic and Detail Engineering.
- Engineering of Specification and Selection of Sensors.
- PLC Programming (Siemens, Schneider, Allen Bradley, Koyo, etc.).
- Panels and SCADA programming (WinCC, Wonderware, etc.).
- Design and implementation of Advanced Process Control ties.
- Implementation and commissioning.
- Automation Panels building.
- Light levels calculation.
- Short circuit electrical currents calculation.
- Earthing systems calculation.
- Electric conductors calculation.
- Low voltage boards (CCM) engineering.
- Control boards engineering according to application area (potentially explosive atmospheres, etc.).
- Electric power networks engineering: medium and low voltage.
- Appropriate equipment selection according to application area.
- Medium-voltage cells selection.
- Advice on materials purchase.
Special Development of electronic equipment
In Altrup we have 10 years of experience in the design and development of electronic equipments for industry. This experience enables us to carry on any electronic project.
- Design and development of electronics and tailor made instrumentation.
- Programming and recalibration of field instruments.
- Microcontrollers, DSP and programmable logic circuits programming.
- Analog and digital electronic design, and power electronics.
- Obsolete electronic machines update.
- Special electronic equipment repairing.
- Tailor made design and manufacture of PCBs.
Training and Qualification
In Altrup, we recognize that training plays a major role to ensure proper maintenance and operation of equipment and systems for our customers. Also, maintaining the high technical level of our staff, guarantees the success of the solutions implemented.
Therefore, Altrup training courses are aimed to grant their employees the tools to optimize their work and to get the most out of installed automation systems.